Sunday 18 August 2013

krishna

Krishna is a myth ... a story ... a story .... As with many forms and everyone's doing wonderful. To define love, he put his hands living in the area where the Madhava new milestones.

A mama's boy, whose innocence resides in the atmosphere. People say it is a manifestation of God, they are the boy child. To avoid mother says - Maiya I did not eat butter. Ask mom - mother why she is Radha so fair, why I'm black? Why complain that thou that thou mother is not my mother. "Mother Yashoda 'which has no complaints from my Kanha? Lalla to happen to them, it's like for them to accomplish.

Maiya Kbhuँ top Bdhagi. 
Kiti berry milk Piyt Bi Mohi Ajhuँ it's small. "

Bal Krishna lila is unique in terms of Tyre describes. Surdaas cascading emotions portrayed the young Krishna Krishna Yashoda VAATSALYA to be immortal. Yashoda insisted that the red was also unique like that, "Mommy, I want the moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment